Posted by James Pearson on 18 Mar 2014
Portraits 14 Sponsorship from Tax Innovations
Tax Innovations is proud to announce that it will be supporting 3 of Britain’s most exciting talents as they display their artwork across four cultural venues in Jewry Street, Winchester; The Gallery and City Space (both in the Winchester Discovery Centre), the Jewry St Gallery (art cafe) and the Theatre Royal – all within 30 metres on one another.
The show – called Portrait 14 – provides fresh and challenging perspectives on who we are and how we appear to others. In the words of one of the curators, John Hayes of the Jewry St Gallery, “Portraits 14 shows that you don’t have to travel to London to see superb contemporary art shows. There is one right here on our doorstep to raise a few eyebrows.”
Further information can be found on the Portraits 14 website.
- The Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS) for EU VAT
- UK Property Sales: Capital Gains Tax for Non-Residents
- Capital Gains on Residential Property
- The UK Statutory Residence Test is coming!
- Late Tax Return Penalty Pushed Back