Posted by James Pearson on 30 Aug 2012
Tax Innovations supporting ‘The Descent of The Shard’
On Monday 3rd September 2012 The Duke of York is leading ‘The Descent of The Shard’ and we are pleased to announce that we are supporting the event.
The Shard is the highest building in Western Europe and the Duke of York along with a small group of people have been given the opportunity before the building is opened officially in early 2013 to abseil down it to raise money for two remarkable charities.
To find out more or if you would like to make a donation please visit www.descentoftheshard.com
You can also follow ‘The Descent of The Shard’ on Twitter: @ShardDescent
- Non-Cash Employee Benefits
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Incorporation of Property Portfolio
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- UK tax residents – beware of US LLCs!