Posted by James Pearson on 14 Aug 2012
Touring Tax Expertise
Touring artists, whether musicians, actors or sports people can have very busy life styles and incur many different expenses from travel costs and accommodation to expensive equipment and gear.
We can assist you with all of your UK accounting and tax affairs in the following areas:
- Tour accounting, record and book keeping.
- Management of daily finances.
- Budgeting and cash flow projections.
- Collecting income (fees, royalties, etc.) and paying bills.
- VAT reclaims.
- Correspondence with HMRC Foreign Entertainers Unit including preparing and filing quarterly FEU 1 Tax Returns.
- FEU 8 applications for reduced UK tax withholding.
- Reviewing contracts to determine UK and non-UK estimated tax liabilities in advance.
- Preparing and filing individual Self Assessment UK Tax Returns.
- Social security exemption applications.
If you need help in any of these areas, please feel free to contact us on 01962 856 990 or email@example.com.
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Non-Cash Employee Benefits
- Incorporation of Property Portfolio
- Main Residence Exemption – Update on Recent Court Cases