Posted by Tax Innovations on 04 Sep 2012
Tax Avoidance versus Tax Evasion
There has been much public debate on the role of tax advisers recently and on the difference between legal tax avoidance and illegal tax evasion.
It appears that for some the edges around these subjects have become blurred, but please follow the link below for a fact sheet published by Tolley, the well-known tax publication specialists, that provides some useful facts and definitions on the subject. This seeks to explain the differences and clarify the role of the tax adviser.
If you have any questions on this or would simply like to discuss other ways in which we could help you or your business, please contact us on 01962 856 990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Top 10 tax tips for expats moving to the UK
- Tax on Lump Sum Payments from Foreign Pensions
- Non-Domiciled Rebasing for Capital Tax Gains: April 2017