Posted by James Pearson on 04 Sep 2012
Tax Avoidance versus Tax Evasion
There has been much public debate on the role of tax advisers recently and on the difference between legal tax avoidance and illegal tax evasion.
It appears that for some the edges around these subjects have become blurred, but please follow the link below for a fact sheet published by Tolley, the well-known tax publication specialists, that provides some useful facts and definitions on the subject. This seeks to explain the differences and clarify the role of the tax adviser.
If you have any questions on this or would simply like to discuss other ways in which we could help you or your business, please contact us on 01962 856 990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main Residence Exemption – Update on Recent Court Cases
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- UK Tax Returns for Expats, Non-Doms and US Citizens