Posted by Tax Innovations on 07 Apr 2011
PAYE Notices of Coding
We would like to draw your attention to the new changes HMRC have made concerning PAYE notices of coding for 2011/2012.
As agents, we no longer receive copies of your PAYE notices from the HMRC and so it is, therefore, important that in future these are forwarded to us on a regular basis for checking on your tax return.
Contact Tax Innovations
We will also be able to contact HMRC on your behalf to have the codes amended if necessary, thus avoiding any potential under/overpayments of income tax which could arise. Contact us today.
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Companies House and HMRC Scam Alert
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Top 10 tax tips for expats moving to the UK
- Qualifying Non-UK Pension Schemes (QNUPS)