Posted by James Pearson on 04 May 2011
New Rules for Agency Workers
New rules come into force from October 2011 to align the treatment of agency workers with employees. This will mean that if you hire an agency worker, after a 12 week qualifying period agency workers will be entitled to the same pay and basic working conditions (such as annual leave and overtime) as employees.
These new rules could be avoided through the use of personal service companies and we are able to offer you all the advice and support needed to put suitable arrangements in place.
Contact Tax Innovations
If you would like any advice regarding these changes or would simply like to discuss other ways in which we could help you as a business, please contact us on 01962 856 990 or email email@example.com.
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Non-Cash Employee Benefits