Posted by Tax Innovations on 12 Dec 2013
Fee Protection Services 2014
(Please see ‘Fee Protection’ pages for up to date information)
Our Tax Investigations Service is fully backed by an Insurance Policy, which we have taken out with Abbey Tax Protection. The Service covers the period 1st January to 31st December annually and we are able to make a claim in respect of the fees which we accrue when we defend a client who is under investigation by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in respect of any of the following events:
- Self Assessment Full Enquiries
- Income Tax Self Assessment Aspect Enquiries
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment Aspect Enquiries
- HMRC Enquiries under IR35
- Employer Compliance Disputes
- HMRC VAT Disputes
- Schedule 36 Enquiries
Please select a link below which will provide more details on the specific service which interests you:
Business Legal Helpline – 24Hour, 365 days a year Employment, Health & Safety & Business Legal Advice Business clients who subscribe to the Service also have access to a 24hour telephone helpline. Details of how to access this service will be sent with your VAT receipt.
Contact Tax Innovations
If you would like to discuss our fee protection services but are not sure which service is suitable for you, please email or call us on 01962 856 990 and we would be happy to discuss your issues and advise on how we can assist you.
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- UK tax residents – beware of US LLCs!