Posted by Nick Day on 31 Mar 2011
Expat UK Tax Budget Changes
The £50,000 non domicile charge in the 2011 budget begins in the 2012/2013 tax year. These budget changes could mean that you need to pay the £50,000 charge.
Watch the video above to find out if you will be required to pay.
- Main Residence Exemption – Update on Recent Court Cases
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages