Posted by James Pearson on 17 Aug 2011
Employer Financed Retirement Benefit Schemes
EFRBS (Employer Financed Retirement Benefit Schemes) remain hugely beneficial as employee benefit tools when provided as part of a bespoke, tailored tax structure, rather than as an off the shelf solution.
The changes to the tax treatment of EFRBS means that some advantages were removed, but the benefits of an efficient tax planning environment for investments remain.
Providing that an EFRBS is properly structured, both existing and new EFRBS can still receive the pre 9 December 2010 tax benefits.
To find out more about the benefits of an EFRBS and related offshore trust schemes, please visit our specialist tax schemes page.
Alternatively you can call James Pearson on 01962 856 990 or email him at email@example.com
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Overseas Workday Relief (OWR) – Relief for non-UK business travel
- Top 10 tax tips for expats moving to the UK
- UK Property Sales: Capital Gains Tax for Non-Residents