Posted by Tax Innovations on 20 Mar 2012
E-Traders Targeted by HMRC
Following on from the launch of recent campaigns to encourage electricians and tutors/coaches to bring their tax affairs up to date, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) has started a further campaign aimed at e-traders.
This new campaign targets individuals who trade goods via e-marketplaces such as Ebay that have not disclosed the appropriate business trading income in their tax returns.
Non-compliant individuals who are interested in coming forward and making a voluntary disclosure need to sign up to the scheme by 14 June 2012 and settle the taxes due by 14 September 2012.
If you would like to take advantage of any of these HMRC campaigns and require specialist help in doing so, please contact Nick Day on 01962 856 990 or by emailing email@example.com
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update