Posted by James Pearson on 06 May 2011
Do I Qualify for R&D Credits?
There are many rules regarding what is and can be eligible for research and development tax credits (R&D credits) and we specialise in identifying whether you can claim.
Eligibility for R&D
However, an early indication of your company’s eligibility can be assessed by answering the following;
- Does your business operate through a limited company?
- Does your business involve science, technology or machinery?
- Are you making changes that improve or change the science, technology, and machinery; or are you solving problems using the science, technology or machinery?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, then you could be eligible to claim R&D tax credits.
Fill out the form below and we can contact you to give you more information. Alternatively, please feel free to contact James on 01962 856 990 or by emailing email@example.com
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Non-Resident Landords
- Tax on Lump Sum Payments from Foreign Pensions
- Changes to the Taxation of QNUPS