Our Current Vacancies
We are a growing company of tax advisors and accountants with an expanding client base and require a new Assistant Manager in our Accounts team to support our future plans.
The candidate will have current relevant experience in an accountancy practice, in a similar position and be part or fully qualified. Particulars of the role will include:
- Management accounting and reporting together with communication of results to clients;
- Working within our accounts team and review of bookkeeping assignments;
- Interacting with our tax specialists in achieving efficient solutions for clients;
- Statutory accounts preparation;
- VAT compliance;
- Supporting our accounts manager in securing new business.
Effective communications skills and ability to work well and proactively within a team are essential, as will be the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
The role will be full-time based in the centre of Winchester in Hampshire and an attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Application for Assistant Manager
Should you wish to submit a CV for our consideration, please send to:
Mrs Lisa Griffiths
Tax Innovations Limited
19 Staple Gardens
or email it through to: firstname.lastname@example.org.