Posted by Stuart Christy on 21 Jun 2012
Real Time Information Requirements
The official launch date is April 2013 when most employers will join RTI but all employers will be using the service by October 2013.
We are aware that many businesses are not aware of the new operation or have prepared for this change. All employers will be required to submit RTI to support net payments made to each employee at the time each payment is set.
Although this will save time at the end of each tax year it will create more administration work each month. The penalty regime for late filing will also get tougher.
As we trial the new system we will post any news or issues on our website.
If you need help with your payroll we can help, please contact us on 01962 856 990 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your individual requirements.
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Top 10 tax tips for expats moving to the UK
- Overseas Workday Relief (OWR) – Relief for non-UK business travel
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages