Posted by Stuart Christy on 21 Jun 2012
Real Time Information Requirements
The official launch date is April 2013 when most employers will join RTI but all employers will be using the service by October 2013.
We are aware that many businesses are not aware of the new operation or have prepared for this change. All employers will be required to submit RTI to support net payments made to each employee at the time each payment is set.
Although this will save time at the end of each tax year it will create more administration work each month. The penalty regime for late filing will also get tougher.
As we trial the new system we will post any news or issues on our website.
If you need help with your payroll we can help, please contact us on 01962 856 990 or email@example.com to discuss your individual requirements.
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- VAT – HMRC penalising ‘Failure to Notify’ change of status cases
- COVID-19 Summary of Available Assistance
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update