Posted by Lisa Griffiths on 09 Oct 2012
Accounts & Tax Trainees Required
We are looking to recruit a trainee for each of our tax and accounts teams, providing essential services and support to our clients. Depending on your specialism, successful applicants will be supported through their training towards either AAT or ATT qualifications. Applicants need the following : a minimum of 2 A level passes in grades A-C, GCSE grade B in Maths and English, good written and oral communication skills, organised manner and capable of working in an ever changing environment.
If you would like to work in this area of finance, please send your CV to Lisa Griffiths, explaining which team you would like to join and why.
- Non-Resident CGT – April 2019 Changes
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update