Posted by James Pearson on 07 Sep 2011
Coalition must Ditch 50p Tax Rate for Growth – FT.com
An open letter from some twenty economists was published to in the Financial Times – Coalition must ditch 50p tax rate for growth – FT.com.
The letter raised concerns that the 50p income tax rate on higher earners is causing lasting damage to the UK economy and making the UK an unattractive business destination for foreign investors and workers.
There is as yet no response from a Government spokesperson.
Contact Tax Innovations about Ditching the 50p Tax Rate
If you would like any advice regarding the above article or would simply like to discuss other ways in which we could help you or your business, please contact us on 01962 856 990 or email@example.com.
- Main Residence Exemption – Update on Recent Court Cases
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update
- Top 10 Expat Tax Tips for Individuals Moving to the UK
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages