Posted by Tax Innovations on 28 Sep 2011
31 October Deadline for Paper Tax Returns
Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) today posted a reminder on their website saying that if you are submitting your paper tax returns for the 2010-11 tax year, it must be submitted by midnight on Monday 31st October 2011.
If you don’t submit the paper return by this time then you will face a £100 penalty, regardless of whether you actually owe any tax or indeed pay any tax you owe on time.
Those filing online still have an additional three months longer to submit their returns, their deadline being the 31st January 2012.
Need help with Paper Tax Returns? Contact us!
If you would like to discuss any part of this article, please contact us for a free initial consultation.
- Non-Resident CGT – April 2019 Changes
- Property Partnership Incorporation and SDLT
- Overseas Pension Changes 6 April 2017
- Tax Relief For Residential Mortgages
- Non-Resident Landlords – UK Tax Update